Automotive A/C Repair & Service
A/C Repair & Service
If you live in the local Sarasota, Florida area, you understand just how hot it can get. The very idea of driving a car without air conditioning, particularly during the hot summer season, can be stressful. Fortunately, this is not something you have to deal with on your own. At Brian’s Repair, it is our pleasure to offer auto air conditioning repair Sarasota. Learn more about the signs that your car air conditioner may be having some problems, and discover why so many people have trusted us to help them address issues with their car.
What Can Cause Your Air Conditioner To Stop Working?
It can be frustrating if your air conditioner is not working as it should. There are a number of reasons why your air conditioner might not be working. A few of the most common causes include:
- You might be leaking refrigerant from your air conditioner. If you do not have enough refrigerant in your AC unit, it will not work properly.
- You might have a clogged expansion tube. If the expansion tube is blocked, your air conditioner will not spit out the cold air you expect.
- There could also be electrical issues with your air conditioner. Your air conditioner requires a steady flow of electricity to work properly, and if you have electrical problems, it will not work correctly.
- There could also be an issue with the compressor in your air conditioner. If your compressor is not behaving as it should, your air conditioner will not function.
- You could also have faulty cooling fans in your car’s air conditioner. You need reliable cooling fans for your air conditioner to work.
A professional Auto AC repair shop Sarasota can help you address these concerns.
How Do You Know You Need Car Air Conditioner Repair Sarasota?
If you are having problems with your air conditioner, you need to reach out to a professional who can help you with automotive air conditioning repair Sarasota as quickly as possible. Some of the signs that there is something wrong with your air conditioner include:
- If you feel like your air conditioner is only blowing out room temperature air, this is a sign something is wrong with your air conditioner.
- If you notice unusual smells coming from your air conditioner, this is a sign you need to have it checked. In particular, you may notice that your air conditioner smells like a Sarasota swamp.
- If you feel like the defroster is taking longer to work than it should, this could be a sign that something is wrong with your air conditioner. If you cannot get your windshield cleared up, you need to see a professional for help.
- If you notice that your air conditioner only functions when you are driving, and not when you are idling, this is a sign something is wrong with it.
- If you feel like there isn’t any air coming out of your air conditioner at all, this is a sign you need to get it checked.
- If you notice a dashboard light indicates a potential problem with your air conditioner, you need to get it checked.
These are just a few of the many signs that you need to get your air conditioner inspected by a professional.
How Does an Automotive AC Repair Sarasota Work?
If you have an issue with your air conditioner, you need to get it inspected by a professional. First, an expert mechanic will take a look at your air conditioner to figure out what the problem is. Then, you will receive a quote for the cost of the repair. Some of the steps in this inspection include:
- Your internal controls will be inspected.
- Your refrigerant level will be checked.
- The compressor belt will be examined.
- A professional will take a look at your air conditioner for signs of leaks.
- The radiator cap, hoses, and thermostat will also be inspected.
Make sure you hire professionals who take a comprehensive look at your AC unit. That is where we can help you.
How To Prevent Auto AC Issues
It is always better to prevent these issues from happening than to fix them after they have already developed. The best way to prevent these issues is to get your air conditioner inspected regularly. Make sure you take your car to the shop once per year for a complete inspection. This can keep your AC unit in good working order.
Contact Brian’s Repair for Help With Your Car’s AC Unit in Sarasota
If you are looking for help with your car’s AC unit, we can help you. At Brian’s Repair, we offer a community service. Some of the reasons why our drivers continue to trust us include:
- We have the highest EPA green shop rating in Sarasota County.
- We are open, honest, and transparent about all of our prices.
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
We offer expert, reliable services that follow all the best practices in our field. We promise 100 percent satisfaction or we will re-evaluate your vehicle. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!