Article provided by: euroconnectionauto.com
Timely service and routine maintenance can help prevent potential BMW car breakdown. At Euro Connection, we specialize in providing excellent BMW Plano service. Our expert mechnics have the tools and skillset to carry out routine maintenance, oil changes, and tune-ups on your BMW car.
In addition, we also repair common BMW problems including oil leaks, steering wheel issues, power steering leak, sputtering, alternator bracket seal failure, electronic problems, and more. No matter the issue with your vehicle, our qualified experts can fix it. We service BMW cars of individuals and businesses in Plano, TX, and nearby cities.
Do BMW Have Problems?
Over the years, BMW has built a strong reputation for quality and innovative technology. Their vehicles are well known for their powerful engines and rear-wheel drive reliability. From their luxury cars to the sports and other models, you can always trust BMW to come through when it comes to the ideal combination of reliability and stylish design.
Though they are quite reliable, BMWs are not perfect. Like other vehicle brands in the market, they develop problems over time. Proper maintenance, however, will ensure that they remain in top-notch condition for years. Some of the common problems owners of BMM can expect over the years include:
- Faulty coolant systems can develop when the vehicle has been driven between 80,000 and 120,000 miles
- Electric windows frequently break down, causing them to stay open, compromising comfort and security
- The heater core develops problems sometimes, and this can indicate that the coolant system is about to break down too
- Leaky oil filter gasket that can result to less oil in the engine and increased risk of wear and tear
- Wear and tear on door handles that require the owner to replace the entire door opening and locking mechanism
- Faulty electronics that can result from fuse box failure or other serious flaws
- Issues with the high-pressure fuel pumps, which can result to poor acceleration, engine stuttering at high speed, or failure of the engine to turn over at all
- Corrosion of the stylish alloy wheels that reduces the appeal, and can affect both the wheels and the tires
- Dead batteries that can cause lots of inconvenience, even though you can jump-start your vehicle from another car
- Faults with automatic headlights that make them to stay on even when they are not required, running down the battery and increasing the risk of other problems.
How Much Does It Cost To Service A BMW?
The cost of servicing a BMW car will depend on a number of factors such as the extent of service. Minor service including oil, filters, and inspection will cost less while a major service including transmission services will cost more. The actual cost will also depend on the automotive repair shop you use.
Turn To Us for Your BMW Plano Service
Don’t wait until your BMW car breaks down completely before calling a mechanic. Timely service will save you from the expensive cost of auto repair. Contact us today at Euro Connection to get a quote for your BMW service. We offer affordable and well-detailed services. Our BMW Dallas service will help prevent your car from breaking down unexpectedly. We guarantee you quality and excellent services.